We love when Dad teaches things, like riding our bikes (Photo courtesy of Shutterstock).
Just because Father's Day is over doesn't mean we can't keep sharing the love with dear ol' Dad. In honor of one of the most important men in our lives, we rounded up some of our favorite hits honoring him. Pop these on next time you're hanging out and Pops will be sure to know just how much he means to you.
- "Papa Was A Rollin' Stone," The Temptations
- "Daddy," Beyonce
- "Watching You," Rodney Atkins
- "Dance with My Father," Luther Vandross
- "The Best Day," Taylor Swift
- "All-American Girl," Carrie Underwood
- "Papa Don't Preach," Madonna
- "Anything Like Me," Brad Paisley
- "Cleaning This Gun," Rodney Atkins
- "My Front Porch Looking In," Lonestar
Now tell us: What song reminds you of Dad?