Pump up these tunes and you'll be grooving in your swimsuit before you know it! (Photo courtesy of Laura Doss)
Even though the official start of summer isn't for another week, the temps have been climbing to send us straight into the familiar heat waves we dream about all winter long. Another thing sure to make us think of summer - pop music! After all, who doesn't like to blast catchy tunes, sing at the top of their lungs and dance in their bikini?
To keep you pumping through a sweaty summer workout, download some of our current pop plays, along with a few throwback favorites.
- "Not Over You," Gaving DeGraw
- "Call Me Maybe," Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Wannabe," Spice Girls
- "What Makes You Beautiful," One Direction
- "Boyfriend," Justin Bieber
- Everybody (Backstreet's Back)," Backstreet Boys
- "Scream," Usher
- "Fine By Me," Andy Grammer
- "Payphone," Maroon 5
- "Wild Ones," Flo Rida
Now you tell us: What are some of your all-time favorite pop songs?