Written on May 11, 2012 at 2:49 pm , by Christie Griffin
Whether you’re hosting a big family brunch or just gabbing with mom, why not celebrate her with a little imbibing? These low-cal and gourmet drink recipes, thanks to Patrón Spirits, sound delicious, don’t you think…?
The Good Wife - Low-Calorie
- 2 ounces Patrón Silver
- 1/2 ounces Ginger simple syrup
- 1/2 ounces Lime juice
- Seltzer or mineral water
- 3 to 4 mint leaves
- 2 to 3 peeled fresh cucumber rounds, skins removed
In a highball or collins glass, muddle cucumber, lime juice, and mint. Add Patrón Silver and fill with ice. Cover with seltzer and stir well. Garnish with a mint sprig and cucumber rounds.
Mother’s Little Helper – Low-Calorie
- 1 3/4 ounces Patrón Silver
- 1/4 ounces Elderflower liqueur
- 3/4 ounces Fresh lime juice
- 3 slices Cucumber
- 2 whole fresh sage leaves
- Ginger ale
Smack sage to open up aromas. Tear in two and muddle well with cucumber and elderflower liqueur. In a mixing glass, add remaining ingredients and ice. Shake and strain over ice in a highball glass. Top with ginger ale. Garnish with cucumber and sage leaf.
I Said So Martini – Gourmet
- 2 ounces Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa
- 0.5 ounces Amaretto Liqueur
- 1 ounces Cream
- Almond shavings for garnish
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with almond shavings.
Sealed with an XO – Gourmet
- 3 ounces Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa
- 1 ounces. Espresso
- 1 large scoop coffee-flavored gelato
- Coffee grinds for garnish
Blend all ingredients in a blender and pour into a hurricane-style glass. Garnish with coffee grinds.
For more drink recipes and ideas, visit patronspirits.com.