These tunes will help propel you to the finish line. (Photo by John Herr)
Yesterday in Central Park, nearly 10,000 women laced up their sneakers for the MORE/FITNESS Half-Marathon. The weather was wonderful and the cheering crowds were inspiring, but sometimes you need just a little additional help to push you through those last challenging few miles. Download these songs, which helped us pick up the pace during the last stretch of the race, and add them to your next workout playlist! Nothing feels better than finishing strong.
- "Brokenhearted," Karmin
- "Wavin' Flag," K'naan
- "Indestructible," Robyn
- "I'm a Machine," David Guetta, featuring Crystal Nicole
- "My Body," Young the Giant
- "Get Yourself Back Home," Gym Class Heroes
- "Lights (Bassnectar Remix)," Ellie Goulding
- "Countdown," Beyonce
- "All I Need," Natasha Bedingfield, featuring Kevin Rudolf
Now tell us: What motivates you to give it your all at the end of a workout?