(Photo courtesy of Shutterstock)
The world lost a huge pop icon over the weekend. While artists and music industry members honored Houston last night at the Grammys, we decided to celebrate her life and legacy by downloading this playlist—a collection of some of her more upbeat greatest hits.
- "I'm Your Baby Tonight," I'm Your Baby Tonight
- "I'm Every Woman," The Bodyguard (Original Soundtrack)
- "How Will I Know," Whitney Houston
- "I Wanna Dance With Somebody," Whitney
- "It's Not Right But It's OK," My Love Is Your Love
- "So Emotional," Whitney
- "Queen of the Night," The Bodyguard (Original Soundtrack)
- "Million Dollar Bill," I Look to You
- "My Love Is Your Love," My Love Is Your Love
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
Now tell us: What's your favorite Whitney song?