With the most lovable of all holidays just over one week away, you're probably already getting bored with the traditional love songs. We have just the fix: A fun, upbeat playlist with all the same sentiments, but with way more fun beats! Whether you use this as a soundtrack for your next gym workout or as background music for your Valentine's Day dance party, these 10 songs—both classic and contemporary—will get your heart pumping a bit faster.
- "Waiting for Tonight," Jennifer Lopez
- "Take On Me," a-ha
- "Love Me Do," The Beatles
- "Love On Top," Beyonce
- "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic," The Police
- "We Found Love," Rihanna, featuring Calvin Harris
- "I Want You to Want Me," Letters to Cleo
- "Tearin' Up My Heart (Radio Edit)," *NSYNC
- "Come On Over Baby (All I Want is You) [Radio Version]," Christina Aguilera
- "Without You," David Guetta, Featuring Usher
Now tell us: What's your favorite love song?