Kisses are sweet, but so is a new playlist! Load this one up for the one you love. (Photo by Peter Ardito)
With the most lovable of all holidays just over one week away, you're probably already getting bored with the traditional love songs. We have just the fix: A fun, upbeat playlist with all the same sentiments, but with way more fun beats! Whether you use this as a soundtrack for your next gym workout or as background music for your Valentine's Day dance party, these 10 songs—both classic and contemporary—will get your heart pumping a bit faster.
- "Waiting for Tonight," Jennifer Lopez
- "Take On Me," a-ha
- "Love Me Do," The Beatles
- "Love On Top," Beyonce
- "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic," The Police
- "We Found Love," Rihanna, featuring Calvin Harris
- "I Want You to Want Me," Letters to Cleo
- "Tearin' Up My Heart (Radio Edit)," *NSYNC
- "Come On Over Baby (All I Want is You) [Radio Version]," Christina Aguilera
- "Without You," David Guetta, Featuring Usher
Now tell us: What's your favorite love song?