This week’s fit links from around the web:
- Thinking about signing up for the MORE/FITNESS Half-Marathon coming up in April? Steal tips from a recreational racer here. — Peanut Butter Fingers
- Nappers may be on to something…Here are five reasons why sleep should be a priority (even if you have a busy schedule). — Fit Sugar
- Instead of a fast or cleanse, try just one “detox lite” meal. — MizFit
- The keg stands may have stopped after college, but the excessive alcohol? Apparently not. One in six Americans binge drinks, on average, weekly. — The New York Times
- Here are how most Americans cope when they’re stressed about money, work and relationships. — American Psychological Association
More from FITNESS: Learn more about (and sign up for) our half-marathon!