As of yesterday, the world is now home to one sure-to-be superstar: Blue Ivy Carter, the daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z! In honor of their new bundle of joy, we put together a playlist of 12 of the greatest workout songs by Blue's parents. If Blue grows into musical talents like her mom and dad, we can't wait to add her tunes to our players in a couple decades as well!
- "Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)," Beyonce
- "Numb/Encore," Jay-Z, featuring Linkin Park
- "Ring the Alarm," Beyonce
- "Dirt Off Your Shoulder," Jay-Z
- "Run the World (Girls)," Beyonce
- "Get Me Bodied, " Beyonce
- "Telephone," Lady Gaga, featuring Beyonce
- "Otis," Jay-Z and Kanye West
- "Countdown," Beyonce
- "Lift Off," Jay-Z and Kanye West, featuring Beyonce
- "Survivor," Destiny's Child
- "Crazy In Love," Beyonce, featuring Jay-Z
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock
Now tell us: Do you have a favorite Beyonce or Jay-Z song that's sure to get you moving?