Written on January 2, 2012 at 11:03 am , by FITNESS Intern
Written by Lauren Cardarelli, editorial intern
Kick-start 2012 with a soundtrack that will celebrate the old and pump you up for all the new this year has to offer. After all of those holiday cookies and cocktails, who doesn’t need a little “fitspiration” to get started on the right foot? Here’s to another happy and healthy new year!
- “Cheers (Drink to That),” Rihanna
- “Tonight is the Night,” Outasight
- “This is the New Year,” Ian Axel
- “Party Rock Anthem,” LMFAO
- “The Edge of Glory,” Lady Gaga
- “Night of Your Life,” David Guetta, featuring Jennifer Hudson
- “This Will Be My Year,” Semisonic
- “2012 (It Ain’t the End),” Jay Sean, featuring Nicki Minaj
- “The New Year,” Death Cab for Cutie
- “My Dear Acquaintance (A Happy New Year),” Regina Spektor
Bonus track (just for fun!): “Kiss Me at Midnight,” *NSYNC
Now tell us: How are you celebrating the beginning of 2012?