Written on December 6, 2011 at 7:00 am , by fitsugar
Finding the perfect workout buddy can be as challenging as finding the right pair of sneaks. Whether they push you too much or not nearly enough, here are some signs it’s time to “break up” with your fitness partner.
- She calls you five minutes before you’re supposed to meet her outside for a morning run and invites you over for pancakes instead.
- She obnoxiously screams out random numbers while you’re trying to count out reps.
- You hop on the treadmill next to your buddy, and while punching in your weight, she glances over and exclaims, “Holy crap, you weigh _____!!”
- She tells you to bail on your group session with the hot fitness trainer because she wants to “make her move.”
- While doing your dumbbell sets, she continually asks, “Are you done yet?”
- You sign up for your first half-marathon, and she calls you wimpy for not signing up for a full.
Keep reading here for four more reasons you might need a new workout buddy.
Now tell us: Have you ever had to break up with your fitness partner?
More from FitSugar: