Being that October is almost over, we thought it only appropriate to end the month dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness on a pink note! I am normally not a pink person, but it is hard not to be during such a charitable month. My pink staple has always been hot pink sneakers. Whether the entire shoe is pink, or there is just a little hit of it in the laces, they're fun, cool and keep me feeling girly while pumping some iron or running the streets of my neighborhood.
While there are only a few short days left in the month, there is still time to show your support for your neighbors, friends, sisters, mothers, daughters and any one else in your community by wearing pink during your daily workouts. Sneakers are a great way to add a pop of color to your look, and some of our favorite brands have some pretty sweet pink sneakers that I am definitely adding to my wish list!
- 1. Reebok Premier Zigfly ($100, reebok.com)
- 2. Nike Free Trainers ($85, nike.com)
- 3. Saucony ProGrid Kinvara 2 ($90, saucony.com)
- 4. Asics GEL-Blur 33 ($85, asics.com)
- 5. Adidas Marathon 10 ($80, shopadidas.com)
- 6.Brooks Glycerin 9 ($130, brooks.com)
- 7. Under Armour Micro G Stealth ($80, eastbay.com)
- 8. New Balance 890 ($100, shopnewbalance.com)