This summer, I got the chance to try trainer Amanda Russell's AR Program at Hudson River Park. Her group workout was a mix of plyometrics and strength exercises, and combined with Amanda's motivating cues, the one-hour session got my energy up and my muscles working full time!
Pump up your own workout this week with Amanda's picks for motivating tunes to move to.
- Warm-up: "Human," The Killers
- "Without You," David Guetta, featuring Usher
- "Mr. Jones," Counting Crows
- "Beds Are Burning," Novaspace
- "Eye of the Tiger," Survivor
- "Sex on Fire," Kings of Leon
- "Bleeding Love (Workout Remix)," Leona Lewis/Workout DJs
- "The Edge of Glory," Lady Gaga
- "Raise Your Glass," P!nk
- "Firework," Katy Perry
- "Touch My Body (Workout Remix)," Mariah Carey/Power Music Workout
- "Grenade (CPR Remix)," by GG
- "Don’t Stop Believin'," Journey
- "I Gotta Feeling," Black Eyed Peas
- "Not Enough Time," INXS
- Cooldown: "Glitter in the Air," P!nk
Don't forget to check out Amanda's YouTube channel for motivating videos and tips!