So we've covered the colored denim and python trends for fall, but let's be honest, what girl doesn't love a good leopard print? And what better way to rock it than on your feet in a fun loafer? They're perfect for the office and will look super cute when you are out running errands on the weekend. And comfy too! In our eyes, they're a staple this fall. What do you think? Is leopard a trend you'd be willing to try?
- Tory Burch Kendrick Calf Hair Driver ($295, bergdorfgoodman.com)
- Buckled Leopard Oxfords ($24.80, forever21.com)
- Sperry Top-Sider Angelfish Slip-On Boat Shoe ($68, sperrytopsider.com)
- DV Dolce Vita Wentz Tassel Oxford ($79, bloomingdales.com)
- Stuart Weitzman Tag Flay Loafer ($355, endless.com)
- Steven by Steve Madden Madee ($119, piperlime.com)
- Prada Classic Leopard Loafer ($790, bergdorfgoodman.com)