Written on August 29, 2011 at 9:56 am , by Karla Walsh
(Additional reporting by Marianne Magno)
We sure hope everyone along the East Coast had a safe weekend while Irene paid a visit. After being holed up inside for a few days, we’re in the mood for a little fun! We saw folks on Twitter suggesting their #HurricanePlaylist picks, which inspired us to join in on the tongue-and-cheek music trend for our workout song selections today.
- “The Rain,” Missy Elliot
- “Umbrella,” Rihanna, featuring Jay-Z
- “Radar,” Britney Spears
- “Set Fire to the Rain,” Adele
- “Cyclone,” Baby Bash & T-Pain
- “Survivor,” Destiny’s Child
- “It’s Raining Men,” The Weather Girls
- “Come Clean,” Hilary Duff
Now tell us: What tunes would you include on your hurricane playlist?