Written on July 4, 2011 at 11:04 am , by Marianne Magno
We’re off for the holiday weekend, but we can’t help but share these patriotic songs that get us pumped up for a workout. Add them to your running playlist or blast them while you’re playing a game of beach volleyball!
- “Born in the U.S.A.,” Bruce Springsteen
- “Surfin’ U.S.A.,” The Beach Boys
- “R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.,” John Mellencamp
- “Young Americans,” David Bowie
- “California Gurls,” Katy Perry
- “Party in the U.S.A.,” Miley Cyrus
- “American Boy,” Estelle
Now tell us: What’s on your workout playlist on this Independence Day?