Written on May 16, 2011 at 9:44 am , by Jenna Autuori
Before you do anything else, start your week off on a high note by downloading this ridiculously awesome new playlist from my favorite crew at SoulCycle. Last week they hosted an Eminem-themed class with some of the artist’s best tunes to rock out to. I’m saddened that I missed this one (fitness fanatic Kelly Ripa even showed up!), because Mr. Eminem is my go-to guy for the songs to keep me moving up that hill during a hard run or the blast-it-all-out beat I turn to when I need to get through the last few minutes of my workout. But I have a suspicion that this Eminem-only class won’t be SoulCycle’s one and only. For now, I’m downloading these songs for my playlist this week—and beyond!
- “My Name is Back in Black,” Eminem vs. ACDC mashup
- “W.T.P.,” Eminem (Recovery, Deluxe Edition)
- “Cleaning Out My Closet,” Eminem (The Eminem Show)
- “Rabbit Run,” Eminem (8 Mile)
- “Fairytale Without Me,” Eminem vs. Alexander Rybak mashup
- “‘Till I Collapse,” Eminem & Nate Dogg (The Eminem Show)
- “Crazy In Love,” Eminem (Encore, Deluxe Edition)
- “Love the Way You Lie,” Eminem feat. Rihanna (Recovery, Deluxe Edition)
- “Cry Me a Superman,” Eminem vs. Justin Timberlake mashup
- “Shake That (Remix),” Bobby Creekwater, Eminem, Nate Dogg & Obie Trice (Eminem Presents the Re-Up, Bonus Track Version)
- “Lose Yourself,” Eminem (Curtain Call-The Hits, Deluxe Edition)
- “Stan,” Eminem feat. Dido (The Marshall Mathers LP)
Now tell us: What artist is a mainstay on your workout playlists?