Written on April 29, 2011 at 12:23 pm , by Jenna Autuori
In honor of the big royal wedding weekend, we asked SoulCycle instructor Jenny Gaither to create a party song playlist exclusively for FITNESS! Add these to your iPod today for some major motivation in the gym.
My personal favorite? “Dog Days Are Over,” an ideal song for interval training, which is a mainstay (on repeat) on my playlists lately. Test it out and tell me what you think!
- “Devil Wouldn’t Recognize You,” Madonna
- “Judas,” Lady Gaga
- “This Is the Remix,” Girl Talk
- “How Come You Don’t Call Me (Live),” Alicia Keys
- “Run the World (Girls) [Single Version],” Beyonce
- “Monster,” Kanye West, Jay-Z, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver
- “Big Jet Plane,” Angus and Julia Stone
- “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough (Gigamesh Remix),” Michael Jackson
- “Dog Days Are Over,” Florence + The Machine
Now tell us: What song on your workout playlist puts you in a celebratory mood?