Support the fight against multiple sclerosis by rocking this t-shirt at the gym for the month of May!
Tomorrow is a glorious day in the land of wannabe princesses all over the country (me included). Watching soon-to-be Princess Katherine Middleton walk down the aisle to her handsome Prince William will be such an awe-inspiring (as in awww they're so cute together!) morning for myself and so many other millions, maybe billions, of people watching. We're all suckers for a real love story as good as this. How many of you plan to wake up early to watch Will and Kate say their "I do’s"? I do!
Tomorrow also marks the 18th anniversary of the Race To Erase MS gala—appropriately named the “Rock & Royalty to Erase MS." At this celeb-filled kickoff event, in which Joan Jett and country music star Clay Walker will perform, the Nancy Davis Foundation will launch a new crop of royal-themed items (like t-shirts and jewelry) which give proceeds to research and awareness for this disease and the people suffering from multiple sclerosis today (check out the touching story of Jennifer Schuble on our "That's The Spirit" back page in our May issue).
During the entire month of May, the foundation celebrates Orange You Happy to Erase MS with these following brands and famous faces that will do their part to give back to this very deserving cause. Check out this long list of awesome orange stuff you can snag to support MS research.
- Proceeds of an exclusively designed shirt and a crown necklace, earring and ring collection from Peace and Love Jewelry by Nancy Davis.
- 30% of the proceeds from any item purchased from the Peace and Love Jewelry by Nancy Davis retail website will be donated to the charity.
- Beginning in April Harry & David will donate 20% of the proceeds from their Royal Oranges.
For the complete list of give-back gear, read more.
- Judith Ripka will give 20% of the profits made from sales on their website as well as 20% of sales from their Beverly Hills store.
- Kitson will support the campaign by selling “Orange Campaign Collection” items with proceeds going to charity.
- Proceeds from a guest room package at the Mandarin Oriental New York for the month of May.
- Laura Geller’s “Bring on the Bronze” make-up collection will provide 20% of proceeds to the foundation.
- Don Francisco’s Coffee custom Orange Essence blend will help the cause.
- Jewelry for a Cause has designed an exclusive orange Buddha necklace, also available through Wishlist.com, with 20% of the proceeds going to the organization.
- Kashwere will donate 20% of sales from their Terracotta Throw, Pumpkin/Crème Car Coat and DuckKreature baby blanket. Purchase of any of these items will receive a cozy pair of Kashwere socks as a gift with purchase.
- Avalon Hotel, Oliverio restaurant has created a special drink and dessert exclusively for the campaign and will donate 20% of the proceeds.
- EFX Performance Inc. created a signature holographic performance band to support the foundation year round.
- Zaza Collection will donate all sales of their “Orange Campaign” products to the organization.
- Deuce Brand produced a customized watch for the campaign with $5 per watch going to the charity.
- A collection of pieces including an exclusively designed pair of “orange” studs by Big Bang Jewelry.
- Archipelago will contribute to the foundation by providing 50% of the sales on their Orange soy candle.
- Arbonne, The Bakery Boutique, Bold Girlz, Bonnie Marcus, Chelsea Taylor, Donni Charm, Dry Divas, Farm Fresh to You, Intermix, Isaac Mizrahi, Kid Dangerous, Lisa Hoffman Beauty, The Nuddle Blanket, Premiere Moissante, ProFlowers, P.S. Koveralls, Red Envelope and Stella & Dot are also Orange Campaign Partners contributing to the foundation.