The cast for Season 12 of Dancing With the Stars was announced last night! Missed the news? Here are the celebrities who will train for hours on end and vie for audience votes:
- Wendy Williams: talk show and radio host
- Romeo: rapper (formerly known as Lil’ Romeo)
- Kirstie Alley: actress and former Jenny Craig spokesperson
- Chris Jericho: pro wrestler
- Chelsea Kane: Disney actress
- Sugar Ray Leonard: former pro boxer
- Petra Nemcova: supermodel
- Ralph Macchio: actor, best known for The Karate Kid
- Kendra Wilkinson: reality TV star
- Hines Ward: NFL wide receiver, once won the Super Bowl MVP award
- Mike Catherwood: radio show host, currently co-host of “Loveline”
We think that Hines Ward and Sugar Ray will have a “leg up” on their competition due to their quick and athletic feet, and can imagine Chelsea Kane succeeding on the show like her fellow Disney stars (Kyle Massey or Monique Coleman, anyone?). But we love surprises and all of the contestants will be fun to watch! The new season begins on Monday, March 21.
Who do you think will go the distance this season? Who are your picks for the final three?