Written on May 8, 2012 at 1:50 pm , by April Franzino
Our office was flooded with beauty products packed with vitamin-rich, nourishing extracts like honey, beeswax, propolis and royal jelly while we worked on our May 2012 “Buzz-Worthy Finds” Beauty Buys page. We couldn’t fit all our favorite picks on one page, so here are more sweet steals that had the beauty department buzzing.
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel gently melts away product and grime with sunflower seed oil and honey.
- Honey, rice brain oil, and papaya and pineapple fruit extracts in Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze get rid of rough soles.
- Suds safely with mildly-fragrant Beecology Natural Honey and Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo, infused with propolis, chamomile and honey extracts.
- John Masters Organics Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor repairs fried, frayed strands with a host of natural ingredients, like soy and wheat proteins, jojoba, flax, and borage seed oils, and arnica flower, white tea leaf, and chamomile flower extracts.
- Fast-absorbing, orange oil-fragranced Neal’s Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream is laced with honey and propolis extract in a brazil nut and sunflower seed oil base.
Categories: Beauty On the Go | Tags: Beauty Buys, Beecology Natural Honey and Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo, beeswax, Big DIpper Wax Works Beeswax Sphere Candles, body, Buzz-Worthy Finds, candles, Face, Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze, feet, Hands, home, honey, hydrate, John Masters Organics Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor, May 2012 issue, Melvita Ultra-Nourishing Body Balm, Neal's Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream, nourish, Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel, Paddywax Orange Blossom Large Tin Candle, propolis, Repechage Honey Body Polish, royal jelly, Scent, skin, sweet, Worker B All-Purpose Balm, Worker B Lotion Bar, Worker B Treatment Stick