Written on May 8, 2012 at 1:50 pm , by April Franzino
Our office was flooded with beauty products packed with vitamin-rich, nourishing extracts like honey, beeswax, propolis and royal jelly while we worked on our May 2012 “Buzz-Worthy Finds” Beauty Buys page. We couldn’t fit all our favorite picks on one page, so here are more sweet steals that had the beauty department buzzing.
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel gently melts away product and grime with sunflower seed oil and honey.
- Honey, rice brain oil, and papaya and pineapple fruit extracts in Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze get rid of rough soles.
- Suds safely with mildly-fragrant Beecology Natural Honey and Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo, infused with propolis, chamomile and honey extracts.
- John Masters Organics Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor repairs fried, frayed strands with a host of natural ingredients, like soy and wheat proteins, jojoba, flax, and borage seed oils, and arnica flower, white tea leaf, and chamomile flower extracts.
- Fast-absorbing, orange oil-fragranced Neal’s Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream is laced with honey and propolis extract in a brazil nut and sunflower seed oil base.
Categories: Beauty On the Go | Tags: Beauty Buys, Beecology Natural Honey and Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo, beeswax, Big DIpper Wax Works Beeswax Sphere Candles, body, Buzz-Worthy Finds, candles, Face, Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze, feet, Hands, home, honey, hydrate, John Masters Organics Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor, May 2012 issue, Melvita Ultra-Nourishing Body Balm, Neal's Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream, nourish, Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel, Paddywax Orange Blossom Large Tin Candle, propolis, Repechage Honey Body Polish, royal jelly, Scent, skin, sweet, Worker B All-Purpose Balm, Worker B Lotion Bar, Worker B Treatment Stick
Written on October 21, 2011 at 12:02 pm , by April Franzino
To many people, oil in beauty products is the enemy— but for those with dry skin and hair, the slippery stuff can be a saving grace. Our latest oil obsession is Lierac Paris Sensorielle Multi-Use Oil for Face, Body & Hair, a blend of argan, sweet almond, and grape seed oils with the light, creamy scent of jasmine, camellia, and gardenia extracts. We smooth it on rough patches on our face and body, pump a few drops into the bath, and run a bit through the parched ends of our hair for instant, lasting hydration and nourishment. Using the luxe oil in its gorgeous glass bottle just makes us feel fancy!
Tell us: Are you a fan of beauty oils? If so, what’s your favorite?