Written on March 5, 2012 at 1:16 pm , by April Franzino
From experience, we know that guys think eyelash curlers look like torture devices and bold makeup hues are more fit for clowns than women, but our friends at Pure Silk delved even deeper into the male brain when they surveyed 100 men to get their thoughts on ladies’ beauty routines. Here, the funny—and surprising—info they discovered:
- 66 percent of guys hate when their significant other uses their razor (paws off, girls!)
- 72 percent of men care if you leave your legs hairy (Note: A little stubble is fine, they said, but no cactus-like legs)
- 46 percent of men prefer you use beauty products with fruity scents
- 32 percent love florals (really?!)
- 22 percent like no fragrance at all
Tell us: What does your guy think of your primping regimen?
Written on April 26, 2011 at 7:18 am , by Fitness Magazine
It typically isn’t appropriate to start your day off with a cocktail, but Marc Jacobs is about to change that with his fresh new spring fragrance line. The limited edition Marc Jacobs Splash Cocktail 2011 Collection includes three fruity new flavors, but our favorite is the Cranberry concoction. The Cranberry cocktail is an ideal light and invigorating scent for spring. The key notes in our new favorite fragrance are a juicy mix of pink grapefruit, cranberry pulp, tangerine, honeysuckle, and exotic woods. I know you might be skeptical about smelling like a cranberry, but believe me—this chubby little bottle will win you over with just one spritz!
—By Lindsay Richardson, beauty intern