Written on March 5, 2012 at 1:16 pm , by April Franzino
From experience, we know that guys think eyelash curlers look like torture devices and bold makeup hues are more fit for clowns than women, but our friends at Pure Silk delved even deeper into the male brain when they surveyed 100 men to get their thoughts on ladies’ beauty routines. Here, the funny—and surprising—info they discovered:
- 66 percent of guys hate when their significant other uses their razor (paws off, girls!)
- 72 percent of men care if you leave your legs hairy (Note: A little stubble is fine, they said, but no cactus-like legs)
- 46 percent of men prefer you use beauty products with fruity scents
- 32 percent love florals (really?!)
- 22 percent like no fragrance at all
Tell us: What does your guy think of your primping regimen?