The hand-crafted Worker B Lotion Bar is made with organic almond oil, olive oil, beeswax and propolis.
Our office was flooded with beauty products packed with vitamin-rich, nourishing extracts like honey, beeswax, propolis and royal jelly while we worked on our May 2012 "Buzz-Worthy Finds" Beauty Buys page. We couldn't fit all our favorite picks on one page, so here are more sweet steals that had the beauty department buzzing.
- Worker B Lotion Bar, portable Treatment Stick and All-Purpose Balm contain skin-loving ingredients like beeswax, avocado oil and raw honey.
- Melvita Ultra-Nourishing Body Balm hydrates with royal jelly and thyme, acacia and orange blossom honeys.
- Repechage Honey Body Polish sloughs and smooths skin with honey and sweet almond seed meal.
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel gently melts away product and grime with sunflower seed oil and honey.
- Honey, rice brain oil, and papaya and pineapple fruit extracts in Farmhouse Fresh Honey Heel Glaze get rid of rough soles.
- Suds safely with mildly-fragrant Beecology Natural Honey and Botanical Sulfate-Free Shampoo, infused with propolis, chamomile and honey extracts.
- John Masters Organics Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor repairs fried, frayed strands with a host of natural ingredients, like soy and wheat proteins, jojoba, flax, and borage seed oils, and arnica flower, white tea leaf, and chamomile flower extracts.
- Fast-absorbing, orange oil-fragranced Neal's Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream is laced with honey and propolis extract in a brazil nut and sunflower seed oil base.