Bottled Beauty: All-Natural Treatments You Can Buy
When there's no time to DIY, try these good-as-fresh premixed prettiers:
- Wash your hair happy with Nature's Gate Asian Pear and Red Tea Color Protecting Shampoo ($7.99, natures-gate.com), free of pigment-stripping sulfates.
- Soften skin sans irritation with Verikira Naturals Spicy Citrus Walnut Body Scrub ($36, verikira.com), made with aloe.
- Like a milk bath without the mess, Jergens Naturals Soothe Daily Moisturizer ($8.49, drugstores) hydrates and evens out skin tone with yogurt and soy.
- Blueberries and cherries in Renee Rouleau Triple Berry Smoothing Peel ($85, reneerouleau.com) boost radiance.
- Invigorating essential oils in Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint and Rosemary Body Wash ($7.99, burtsbees.com) are an ideal a.m. wake-up call.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, April 2009.