The Wrinkle-Free Diet
Pages in this Story:
More Smooth Moves
Fine lines, dark spots, and furrowed brows also can be repaired -- or prevented -- with some skincare basics.Yes! You Should...
- Wear an SPF 30 sunscreen every day, year-round.
- Apply a weekly hydrating masque.
- Eat fruits and veggies with a high water content, such as cucumber and apples.
- Wear sunglasses -- even at sunset -- to prevent fine lines.
- Sleep on a satin pillowcase to prevent creases.
- OD on at-home chemical peels (once a week is enough).
- Pick at blemishes.
- Try every latest, greatest treatment -- skin likes routine.
- Take too-hot showers.
- Go out in the wind bare-faced.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, November 2007.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)