Hair Repair: Treat Dry and Damaged Hair
The Best Hair ProductsYour Hairapy Kit
Call in the heavyweights! Your strands will soak up the benefits of these megafortifiers.
- With soothing aloe and grease-absorbing witch hazel, Tresemme Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo ($4.99, drugstores) goes on dry hair, so it's the perfect post-gym refresher.
- Tame frizz fast with lightweight Sultra The Midnight Travel Dryer ($95, sephora.com), which generates 1,000 watts of power for speedy styling.
- Protect hair from hot tools with Matrix Biolage Thermal-Active Repair Gloss ($14, biolage.com for salon locator), a lightweight shine serum with strengthening ceramide and coconut oil.
- Teeming with olive and avocado oils, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Nutrient Spray ($5.99, drugstores) works as a leave-in conditioner on wet hair or as an instant shine refresher on dry strands.
- L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Nature Masque Cacao ($33, us.lorealprofessionnel.com for salons) is an eco-friendly deep conditioner that hydrates without leaving strands limp.
- Because it contains a rich blend of lipids, you need only two drops of leave-in Bumble and Bumble Quenching Complex ($33, bumbleandbumble.com) on wet ends before styling to prevent breakage.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.