A Simple Diet Trick Pays Off
Pages in this Story:
- Sticking With It
- Before and After
Before and After
|weight:||150 lb.||142.5 lb.|
|left to lose:||20 lb.||12.5 lb.|
- Make sure each snack and meal includes a balance of protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
- Keep away from the kids' food.
- Incorporate cardio intervals, such as step-ups and lateral jumps, into strength workouts.
- Get a stability ball in order to do additional core exercises at home.
- Visualize reacting in a healthy way to eating triggers and tempting situations.
- Make a "Weight List": everything I've put on hold until after weight loss, like clothes shopping and travel. Start doing it now instead.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, July 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.