Beauty Secrets: Create Your Own Spa Treatments at Home
6 Super Summer Beauty Products
These icy treats are guaranteed to perk you up even on the doggiest dog days.
- Paint Shop Beverly Hills 'Ritas & Rocks Cooling Leg Gel, $12, paintshopbeverlyhills.com. Revitalize tired feet with lime and menthol.
- Vichy Oligo 25 Eyes Anti-Fatigue Cooling Effect Stick, $18, vichyusa.com. Quickly wake up tired eyes.
- Supermodel by Victoria's Secret Scented Body Ice, $19, select Victoria's Secret stores. Freeze these ice cube-like gels infused with red-apple scent.
- Mary Kay After-Sun Replenishing Gel, $12, marykay.com. This light humectant body gel relieves sunburn.
- Avon Planet Spa Icelandic Mineral Waters Cooling Body Mist, $9.50, avon.com. Spritz this mineral-rich body spray from head to toe.
- Lumene Arctic Touch Deep Cleansing Peat Mask, $10, cvs.com. Instantly clean and tighten pores with this clay-based mask.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, July 2007.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)