The FITNESS Magazine 2013 Beauty Awards
Best Teeth Whitener: Oral-B Professional Series Deep Sweep + Smart Guide Triaction 5000 ($160, department stores)
- Here's something to smile about: "This electronic toothbrush has five brushing modes, including sensitive and deep-clean options, which are especially useful," a tester said. "It makes my teeth feel as if I've just had a cleaning at the dentist."
Teeth Whitener Runner-Up: Go Smile Truly Whitening Toothpaste System ($50, gosmile.com)
Best Hair Remover: Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X ($449, triabeauty.com)
- Get rid of unwanted hair at home with this handheld device, which emits a laser pulse to disable follicles. Use it once every other week for three months and you'll have smooth skin.
Hair Remover Runner-Up: Remington Electric Roll-On Wax Kit ($20, target.com)
Best Body Lotion: Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer ($7, drugstores)
- "It absorbs quickly and makes my skin soft without any stickiness," a tester told us.
Body Lotion Runner-Up: Moroccanoil Body Butter ($52, moroccanoil.com)
Best Body Wash: Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash ($8, drugstores)
- The foamy lather gives skin such a "silky smooth feel, I skipped using lotion after my shower," one reader told us. "And I love the tropical scent."
Body Wash Runner-Up: Dial Coconut Water Body Wash ($5, drugstores)
Best Shaving Cream: EOS 24-Hour Moisturizing Shave Cream ($3, Walmart stores)
- "It's creamier than other shaving formulas, so you can shave wet or dry. That makes the life of an active girl so much easier," a reader noted.
Shaving Cream Runner-Up: Skintimate Skin Therapy Skin Moisturizing Shave Gel ($3, drugstores)
Best Bath Product: Kneipp Stress Free Bath ($20, kneippus.com)
- A spa in a jar, this orange and mandarin essential bath oil will soak your stress away. Add two capfuls to warm running water, slip in, and unwind.
Bath Product Runner-Up: Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Soothing Muscle Soak ($4, crabtree-evelyn.com)
Best Hand Treatment: Sally Hansen Smooth & Perfect Hand Creme ($6, drugstores)
- What sets this tube apart: Along with delivering intense hydration that doesn't feel greasy, it contains brightening ingredients that fade dark spots, resulting in younger-looking hands.
Hand Treatment Runner-Up: Eau Thermale Avene Cold Cream Hand Cream ($15, aveneusa.com)
Best Body Scrub: Molton Brown Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod Body Exfoliator ($48, moltonbrown.com)
- Spicy notes, like pink and black pepper, tangerine, ginger, and patchouli wake up your senses (yes, even at 6 a.m.), and crushed bamboo stems leave skin feeling like butter.
Body Scrub Runner-Up: Caudalie Divine Scrub ($38, caudalie.com)
Best Foot Product: CeraVe Renewing SA Foot Cream ($11, cerave.com for doctor's offices)
- Salicylic acid and ammonium lactate exfoliate heels so the moisturizing ingredients can penetrate better. Slather on before bed and wake with crazy-soft feet you'll want to rub against someone.
Foot Product Runner-Up: Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub ($22, julep.com)
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.