Boost Your Booty
High-cut bikini briefs make legs look longer and keep your tush covered.
1. Prana Zira top, $59, and Sayha bottom,$55, prana.com
2. Arizona Colorblock bikini, $60, jcpenney.com
3. Juicy Couture Sport rash guard, $68, and Hipster bottom, $56, nordstrom.com
Get a Lift
Big chest? Go for halter tops and thicker straps, which give the best support.
1. Under Armour Beech top, $35, and Draya bottom, $35, ua.com
2. Athleta Aqualuxe Bandeau top, $72, and Ebb Tide bottom, $54, athleta.com
3. Bikini Lab Bralette top, $36, and Skimpy Hipster bottom, $32, houseofswim.com
For extra oomph, pick a triangle top with strategic padding.
1. Triangl Poppy Lovebird top and Molly Rosewolf bottom, $79 for the set, triangl.com
2. Hobie Block Party Halter top, $33, and Cheeky bottom, $35, houseofswim.com
3. Oakley Bond Girl bikini, $116, oakley.com
Rock Your Curves
Geometric lines give some edge to a shapely silhouette.
1. Speedo Keyhole bikini, $86, speedousa.com
2. Lands' End AquaFitness FlutterKick swimsuit, $69, landsend.com
3. Nautica Bow Line bikini, $108, swimspot.com
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, May 2014.